- Exchange and Backflush Cooling System in less than 10 minutes
- Two line approach allows coolant transfer up to 1 gallon per minute
- Quick and easy to use
- Includes heat resistent delrin adapters and tools
Two lines are better than one!
When an engine cooling system isn’t handling its load the engine deteriorates quicker and is more likely to overheat. The best way to insure it’s effectiveness is with a periodic coolant exchange. A cooling system operates best when the coolant’s additives are still effective. These additives enable the coolant to carry away heat and inhibit corrosion.
AEC Group Inc.’s designs allows you to do it right. Unlike evacuate and fill apparatus (most one-line systems), the ADVANTAGE ENGINEERING COOLANT EXCHANGER two-line design can quickly and effectively exchange virtually all of the coolant.
What does our two-line solution deliver?
Fast. How about an exchange rate of approx. 1 gallon/minute with the engine off.
Easy. Silk screen valve position references on Advantage Engineering Coolant Exchangers, Delrin (non-heat conductive) adapters, and readily visible volumes.
Clean. No messy mixing. All of the old coolant is extracted and captured in the waste coolant reservoir.
Why Coolant Exchanger from AEC?
Technicians find AEC Group Inc. equipment easy to use. Owners find them robust and intuitive. Located in Southern California, AEC Group Inc. proudly designs and builds all of its equipment in-house. Strong design and manufacturing oversight enables us to offer customers the highest level of engineering innovation, training, and after sale support backed by a limited 1 year warranty.
- Quick and easy hook up
- Two lines, pressure and vacuum, for coolant exchange up to 1 gal. per minute
- Large 4.25 U.S. gallon capacity
- Easily accessible cylinders for filling
- Balanced, stable design
- CAD designed
- Shut off valve on radiator adapter
- Delrin (non heat conductive) adapters
- Durable, high quality components
- One year limited warranty
- 8" rigid wheels (rear)
- 3 H2" swivel casters with brakes (front)
- 8" steel reinforced external hoses
- Vacuum: 26 Hg (minimum)
- Pressure: Factory set to 10 PSI
- Air requirement: 70 PSI, +/- 6 CFM