- Quick and efficient brake fluid exchange
- Comprehensive adapters for most brake systems
- Step-by-step control panel
- Quickly bleed brakes one or four at a time
- Allows use of most brake fluid containers
- Adjustable scale allows for automatic shut off
- Built in service counter provides revenue control
Maintain your competitive advantage – and your customers’ peace of mind.
Safety is everyone’s priority with brake fluid replacement. Give your customers peace of mind by offering brake fluid service. Recommended by all vehicle manufacturers, brake fluid degradation is often overlooked because it is gradual. An ADVANTAGE ENGINEERING BRAKE PRO is a convenient, quick, and efficient way to evacuate and exchange brake fluid from most brake systems. It’s one of the fluid services that your customers can immediately notice when they drive away.
Out with the old, in with the new.
The easy to follow control panel will direct your technician through all of the steps required for a proper brake service. Extraction of old fluid from the master cylinder, topping off the master cylinder, and bleeding the brakes, one or four at a time, can be accomplished quickly. The ADVANTAGE ENGINEERING BRAKE PRO accommodates most new fluid container sizes. It features an adjustable scale with an automatic shuts off and includes a comprehensive kit of adapters for most brake systems.
Why Brake Pro from AEC?
Technicians find AEC Group Inc. equipment easy to use. Owners find them robust and intuitive. Located in Southern California, AEC Group Inc. proudly designs and builds all of its equipment in-house. Strong design and manufacturing oversight enables us to offer customers the highest level of engineering innovation, training, and after sale support backed by a limited 1 year warranty.
NAVIGATOR TXTs is compatible with the PASS-THRU protocol*, which allows any workshop to connect to each manufacturer’s
central server and download software packages or official technical information.
The PASS-THRU function can be used whenever needing to update the software on one or more electronic control units, in the event of malfunctions.
* Go to www.texa.com/passthru to verify compatibility and the functions made available by individual vehicle makers.
TEXA customer services
The TEXPACK annual contract provides updates for all environments, while TEX@info provides access to the latest technical bulletins, the “SOLVED PROBLEMS” database powered by Google, the Call Centre and iSupport.
TEXA also runs a virtual store that can be accessed directly from TEXA software, in which users can request the activation of a large number of apps for the world of vehicle diagnostics and repair.
Click the link below to find out more about TEXA’s services.
ENTER THE WORLD OF TEXA
- Rugged, heavy-duty industrial composite construction with ergonomically correct working height
- 13' single wheel bleeder adapter
- 13' x 4 (4 wheel) spider bleeder adapter
- Fill adapter
- Master cylinder adapter kit (with case)
- Six (6) U.S. gallon waste tank
- 12' external service hoses
- Power Requirement: 12 VDC
- 8” rigid rear wheels
- 3.5” swivel casters with brakes
- One (1) year limited warranty
Tags: Fluid Maintenance