4 Post Open FrontALIGNMENT OR SERVICE 15,000 LB. / 6.8T CAPACITY
DOUBLE WALL RUNWAYS WITH “Z” RAILS, BUILT IN RADIUS PLATE POCKETS & REAR SLIP PLATE
- Built to higher quality standard; 100% North American made - premium US Bucher 2HP / 1.5kw power unit.
- Corrosion resistant protection - steel components are wheela-brator shot blasted and acid washed before a “double bake” powder coat finish is applied.
- Superior structural strength provides longer life and more precise alignments - Non flex double wall 23” / 584mm wide runways with built in “Z” rail. Heavy duty 10” x 8-3/8” x 1/4” wall / 254mm x 213mm x 6mm wall columns and 3” x 8-1/4” / 72mm x 210mm tube traverse beams.
- Greater flexibility with more models to chose from - Available in two runway lengths with built in wheel alignment or service deck. Lift can be ordered in red or blue.
- Premium options and accessories can expand the capabilities and service life - Stainless steel radius plates and rear steer plates, built in tire inflation hoses, removable work steps, LED runway lighting and premium long life 5 year warranty HD jacking beams
- Lower maintenance costs - Zirk style grease fittings at all 1-1/2” / 38mm plated hinge pins. Runway under rear slip plates is open to prevent water and dirt collecting. Thirty 7/8” / 22mm enclosed plated steel slip plate balls provide better support with minimal maintenance.
- Extended Life “Non Twist” Cable design - Machined steel nickel plated 9” / 229mm pulleys with bronze self lubricating bushings. Non spin fatigue resistant 9/16” / 14mm cables are routed on double stacked pulleys (versus four stacked) to reduce stress and wear.
- Low pressure hydraulics provides longer life - 4”ID x 65” / 102mm ID x 1651mm cylinder is mounted under the runway and use a premium “Parker” seal and wear ring with chrome plated plunger shaft.
- Designed for optimum productivity - OPEN FRONT design provides clear access .Single point control with stainless steel cylinder air releases engage 12 locking positions. Adjustable locking ladders 81” x 2-3/4” x 3/8” / 2057mm x 70mm x 9.5mm thick allow for accurate levelling. Power unit can be mounted on a front or rear column.