The update represents an essential turning point as it introduces the new IDC5 software, the last evolution of TEXA’s famous software dedicated to multi-brand diagnosis, for the OFF-HIGHWAY environment. It is another step forward that will tangibly help repairers during their demanding daily work. Thanks to an important rewriting of the code, the speed has been increased further, guaranteeing a much quicker access to the communication with the control units. The design of IDC5 was studied simplifying and making all the steps needed for the operations related to maintenance and repairs more intuitive. Furthermore, all the diagnosis pages were rethought in order to provide mechanics with a complete display of the most relevant information.
Furthermore, IDC5 OFF-HIGHWAY 15 is compatible with the very new AXONE Nemo, the flagship product among TEXA's diagnostic tools.
Main new diagnostic features
Below is a list that examines some of the new features available starting from this OFF-HIGHWAY version, dedicated to the most important makes on the market divided into the categories AGRICULTURAL VEHICLES, CONSTRUCTION, CRANES/CONTAINER TRUCKS, INDUSTRIAL ENGINES:
• Shredder Series Jaguar: the Diesel Injection diagnosis has been added for the MAN V12 engine (Master and Slave control units). (*)
• Telehandlers Agri Max, Agri Plus and Agri Tech: the Denoxtronic 2 and EDC 7UC31 Diesel Injection diagnosis has been added. (*)
• Tractor Series Fastrac: the ABS, Transmission and Gateway diagnosis has been added.
• Telehandler Series 500: Tier 4 Delphi DCM 3.3+ Diesel Injection diagnosis. (*)
• Tractors Series 6R: the calibration of the PowrQuad/AutoQuad and IVT
transmissions has been added.
• Tractors Series 7R: the brake calibration has been added.
• Tractors Series 8R (M.Y. 2011): the calibration of the rear linkage, front axle, A/C and brake has been added.
• Tractors Series 6J and 7J: Vehicle Check-Up; Diesel Injection; PTQ Transmission;
Rear linkage; Cabin module; Armrest. (*)
• Combine Harvester Series STS: Vehicle Check-Up and Diesel Injection. (*)
• Shredder Series Big-X: the Diesel Injection diagnosis has been added for the MAN
V12 engine (Master and Slave control units). (*)
- Excavator Series E and Skid-Steer Loaders Series S: Complete Vehicle Diagnosis.(*)
- Loader Series DL: ErgoPower EST 37 ZF Transmission and Tier 3 Scania EMS Diesel Injection.
- Dumper Series DA: Scania EMS Diesel injection.
- Excavator Series DX: Cummins and Scania EMS Diesel injection.
- Loader Series DL: EMS Scania Tier 4 and Tier 4 final Scania EMS Diesel Injection.(*)
- Loader Series 400, Telehandler Series 500, Loader Series TM, Backhoes Series CX and Compactor Series VM: the Tier 4 Delphi DCM 3.3+ Diesel Injection diagnosis has been added.
- Excavator A910 Compact: Diesel Injection for the Tier 4/Tier 3B Deutz engine.
- Series X2: Tier 3 Isuzu Diesel Injection diagnosis. (*)
- Series X3 and X4: Tier 4 Isuzu Diesel Injection diagnosis. (*)
- Loaders: Tier 4 Volvo Penta Diesel Injection.
- Dumper: Allison transmission and Tier 4 Volvo Penta Diesel Injection.
- Skid-steer loaders: Kubota Diesel Injection.
- Series LH, LX e TC: Tier 4 FPT Diesel Injection diagnosis and ADM2 Engine
Vehicle Control. (*)
CUMMINS: Diesel Injection for QSB engines.
VM Motori: Tier 3 and Tier 4. Diesel Injection. (*)
ISUZU: Diesel Injection for Tier 2/3 4 and 6 cylinder engines. (*)
FPT: EDC 17CV41 Diesel Injection. (*)
- New make TEREX/DEMAG.
- TADANO-FAUN, TEREX, LIEBHERR and GROVE: the Diesel Injection diagnosis has been added for Tier 4 MTU. (*)
- TADANO-FAUN: Series ATF Mercedes-Benz 4 cylinder Crane Engine Management.
- TERBERG: Series RT and YT, the EST 37 ZF Transmission and Tier 4 Mercedes-Benz Diesel Injection has been added.
- TEREX TRUCK, GROVE, LIEBHERR E TADANO FAUN: simplification of the selections with automatic vehicle detection. (*)
GROVE: the Series RT with a Cummins engine has been added. (*)
- Tier 4 Delphi DCM 3.3+ JCG Diesel injection
- Master and Slave EDC 7C32 EDC 7C32 Diesel Injection. (*)
(*) Released in the 14.1.0 continuous update.